The following policy has been established by Templateposter.com services (the “Company”) in order to comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and the procedures set forth in 17 U.S.C. Section 512. The Company recognizes and respects the legitimate rights of copyright owners, their agents, and representatives. It is important for all users of the Company’s computing system to comply with the legal protections provided by applicable copyright law. This policy outlines the procedures for reporting alleged copyright infringement.
The Company requires that all users of its computing system respect the legal protections provided by applicable copyright law. In accordance with the DMCA, the Company has designated a Designated Agent to receive proper DMCA notices of alleged infringement. If you need to exercise your DMCA rights, you must send your Proper DMCA Notice to the Designated Agent. The contact information for the Designated Agent can be found on the Company’s Contact Page. Please note that this email address may only be used for copyright infringement claims and you will not receive a response if the matter is not related to copyright issues.
To file a copyright infringement claim, you must include the following elements in your complaint notice:
• An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notice, a representative list of such works at that site.
• Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to locate the material.
• Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please note that failure to include all of the above information may result in a delay in processing or the DMCA notification.
Once proper notification of claimed infringement is received, the Company will follow the procedures outlined in the DMCA. It is expected that all users of the Company’s computing system will comply with applicable copyright laws. If the Company receives proper notification of claimed copyright infringement, it will respond expeditiously by removing or disabling access to the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity. However, the Company will investigate all claims and determine their validity in its sole and absolute discretion. If a counter notification is received, the Company will comply with the appropriate provisions of the DMCA.
Please allow at least three business days to process any complaint or counter-notification. It is important to note that emailing a complaint to other parties, such as the Company’s Internet Service Provider, will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly.
Under appropriate circumstances, the Company may, in its discretion, terminate the authorization of users of its system or network who are repeat infringers. The Company also accommodates standard technical measures that are used by copyright owners to identify or protect copyrighted works and will not interfere with such measures if they are determined to be reasonable under the circumstances.
In summary, the Company takes copyright infringement seriously and has established procedures to comply